NCVER prides itself in being customer focused and outward looking. Our customer service charter sets out our commitment to you and outlines the standard of service that you can expect in your dealings with us through NCVER’s Client Support team.
We are committed to providing excellent customer service across the organisation.
- Our Client support team will provide a telephone and email service to assist callers between the hours of 8.45am and 5.00pm (Adelaide time).
- All calls to NCVER on 08 8230 8400 or 1800 649 452 will be received centrally and callers will be directed to the most appropriate available staff member.
- Our staff will respond to all enquiries via phone (where voice message has been left), contact form or email within two working days.
NCVER's Portal will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, subject to events outside of NCVER's control or for scheduled maintenance. NCVER will advise customers via the home page when the Portal is unavailable for scheduled maintenance.
- For assistance in meeting VET data reporting obligations, a contact form is available from the NCVER Portal or you can email our Client Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- See our Portal for contact details or call us on 08 8230 8400 (or toll free 1800 649 452).
We are constantly looking to improve our products and services, and we value your feedback. We are interested in receiving constructive feedback from our clients, both positive and negative about any aspect of our service.
- If you would like to send us feedback or have any complaints about our services please email email@example.com
- If you have an outstanding issue which has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can escalate this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and outlining the problem. All emails to this address are monitored by a Client Support supervisor who will take the necessary steps to ensure your issues are promptly addressed and resolved by the appropriate staff member.
- If your concerns are of a complex nature we will keep you informed as to the progress being made and an estimated time frame for resolution.