This product presents the tables from the publication International onshore VET graduate outcomes 2018, in Excel format. The margin of error, at a 95% confidence level, is presented for all survey estimates.
The findings relate to international students who completed their vocational education and training (VET) qualification in Australia in 2017, using data collected in mid-2018. These students were surveyed as an additional component to the 2018 National Student Outcomes Survey. The international component comprised international onshore graduates undertaking VET qualifications delivered by:
- TAFE (technical and further education) institutes
- community education providers
- private training providers.
The survey excludes:
- international graduates who completed their training with an Australian training provider offshore
- international graduates under 18 years of age.
Information is presented on international onshore VET graduates’ reasons for training and their employment outcomes, their satisfaction with training and further study outcomes.
|International onshore VET graduate outcomes 2018 summary findings||.xlsx||293.0 KB||Download|
This infographic provides a snapshot of the outcomes of international onshore VET graduates who comp… Show more