NCVER is Australia's leading provider of quality, independent information on vocational education and training. Our vision is that policy and practice in vocational education are informed by a sound base of high-quality research and analytical evidence.
Are you someone who...
- would like an exciting opportunity working with a growing, dynamic research body?
- is curious about issues such as what difference education and training makes to people's lives?
- wants the results of their work to inform government policy direction?
At NCVER, we look for people who share our corporate values:
- achieving quality and professionalism
- being customer-focussed and outward looking
- striving for innovation and continuous improvement
- maintaining independence and integrity
- building strong and effective relationships with others
- promoting collaboration and teamwork
We value people with backgrounds across public policy, statistics, economics, sociology and education, and who are skilled in research and evaluation, data collection and analysis and project management.
Conditions of employment
At NCVER we value our staff, we offer excellent conditions of employment, including work/life balance initiatives and support for further study and training. Employer contribution to superannuation of up to 16.0% of gross salary is also offered. Relocation assistance for successful interstate applicants may also be offered. A copy of NCVER's current Enterprise Agreement for 2015 to 2018 is available in the download section below.
NCVER Enterprise Agreement 2015-2018 (3 MB PDF)