NCVER Accessibility Policy
REVISION DATES: Policy created February 2008; Last revised June 2023
- This web accessibility policy covers NCVER’s two external facing websites: the NCVER Portal and the VOCEDplus international tertiary education database website.
- Due to the nature of NCVER’s business (i.e., a research, data analytics and statistical agency) both websites publish outputs using different platforms and a variety of software.
- NCVER’s websites host some third-party material, and we may not be able to provide an alternative format or convert the source files into alternative formats for assistive technologies in every case, especially where the content is not authored or controlled by NCVER.
- NCVER will use its best endeavours to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) Level AA. as endorsed by the Australian Government.
- NCVER will create and publish outputs in accordance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). In doing this, NCVER will additionally optimise its portal and website to be usable by all people, whatever their abilities or disabilities.
- For published outputs where users are experiencing difficulties accessing content, users can contact NCVERPublicationsDesk@ncver.edu.au or phone free–call 1800 649 452 (in Australia) for assistance.
- Where NCVER does not provide an alternative format online, NCVER will make all reasonable efforts to provide it in an alternative format upon request at no cost to the user, or for more complex requirements at a reasonable fee. Any fee would be communicated to the user prior to commencing the work.
- NCVER will clearly state its accessibility policy on its portal and website.
- NCVER will review this accessibility policy biennially and as required.