The Office of the Student Identifiers Registrar (OSIR) is responsible for administration of the USI scheme in accordance with the Student Identifier Act, 2014. NCVER, as the custodian of the VET data standard (AVETMISS) and national VET administrative collections on behalf of the state, territory and commonwealth governments is responsible for the collection of data for the National VET administrative collections, and for supporting registered training organisations (RTOs) to meet their AVETMISS reporting obligations.
NCVER provides the AVETMISS data for the USI transcripts which is generated by linking the USI to the VET training activity held in the national VET database.
- Unique student identifier: transcript update service (575 KB PDF)
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) (102 KB PDF)
- USI Transcript Update tool (tool is within the AVETMISS Validation Software. See Section 5 - USI transcript updates in the AVS user guide for more information)
- USI Compatible Student Management Systems Register
- USI contact details
- Why your enrolment counts (video 1:10 mins)
- NCVER's USI Transcript Update Tool: Demo and Q&A session 1 and 2 (recording), Presentation slides and Questions
The NCVER Client Support team provides assistance for queries relating to the AVETMIS Standards and the AVETMISS validation software.
|Phone||08 8230 8400|
|Toll Free||1800 649 452|